Friday 30 September 2011

Fan input: conclusion

Part three of three.
After hearing from fans their favourite and most popular players, I thought it’d be a good idea to conclude my previous two posts and see who was voted the favourite and best player overall.
This is a bit more abrupt than I was hoping, but there isn’t too much to say about it; other than the fact, because of players tied on the same number of votes, rather than being the ultimate 10, it’s 15.
So, after combining the results from both posts, according to my fellow Barnet fans, the 15 look like this:
1          Giuliano Grazioli
2          Gary Phillips
3          Dougie Freedman
=          Liam Hatch
5          Albert Adomah
=          Linvoy Primus
7          Nicky Bailey
=          Lee Harrison
9          Jason Puncheon
=          Andy Clarke
=          Gary Bull
12        Simon King
=          Maik Taylor
14        Darren Currie
=          Kenny Lowe

I’d like to also say a massive thank you to everyone that helped me out with both posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment