Monday 29 April 2013

Two minutes with... 2012/13 results


Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone for their contribution to this season’s ‘Two minutes with...’ posts, as I couldn’t have written them without you all. Thank you to everyone who continues to read them as well, they remain the most popular feature on my blog and I’m hoping to continue to write them next season, dependent on input. I’ve got to find myself some Conference fans first *SadFace*...
I’ve put these results together based on the scores each fan gave on the following aspects: cost of matchday ticket, purchases made at the ground, view, quality of football and overall experience (out of 50). Although you can click on the tab above to see each post from this season, and last, I’ve compiled the results in a table to see which team’s fans had the best experience at Underhill.
1
Gillingham
44
2
Plymouth
41
3
Rotherham
40
4
Chesterfield
39
5
AFC Wimbledon
38
6
Exeter
37
7
Torquay
36
8
Cheltenham
34
–––
Port Vale
34
–––
Wycombe
34
11
Bradford
33
–––
Dagenham & Redbridge
33
–––
Northampton
33
–––
Southend
33
15
Oxford
32
16
Aldershot
22
17
Accrington
N/A
–––
Bristol Rovers
N/A
–––
Burton
N/A
–––
Fleetwood
N/A
–––
Morecambe
N/A
–––
Rochdale
N/A
–––
York
N/A

Thanks again to the following people: Rhys, Kate, Mark, Ryan, Nick, Keiran, James, Damien, Myles, Sam, Dan, Danny, Jamie, John, Rob and Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment