Saturday 22 December 2012

Two minutes with… AFC Wimbledon


Better late than never is the instalment of ‘Two minutes with...’ with Wimbledon fan, Rob.

Pre-match
Had you been to Underhill before?
I had been to Underhill once before for the 4-0 thrashing last season. (You can read Rob’s views from the last game, here)
How did you get to the game?
I travelled to the game by tube, on the Northern Line with my 3 year old son. He wasn't impressed with the 30 odd stops.

The match
Whereabouts in the ground did you sit/stand?
I managed to get a seat in the corner of the away stand because the terrace was really packed last time.
What did you make of the game?
It was an awful first half, but the game sparked into life in the second half.
Who (from either side) do you think deserved to be man of the match?
The man of the match for me was Edgar Davids (it was great to see the man in the flesh and he is still class).

Post-match
Was the score line a fair reflection on the game?
Yes, a draw was a fair result.
Who do you play next, and how do you think you’ll get on?
We have got Port Vale away next match and hope to get three points. (The match was postponed today, so their next game should be Northampton at home on Boxing Day).

Ratings
Cost of match day ticket
Good value for money, particularly as my son got in for free ––– 10/10
Purchases made at ground
I bought a hot dog which was nice ––– 8/10
View
I couldn't really see part of the pitch due to being in the front row ––– 7/10
Quality of football
As you’d expect of two struggling teams, it was average ––– 5/10
Overall experience
A good day at another REAL football club. I’ve got a soft spot for Barnet and hope we both stay up ––– 8/10

Total ––– 38/50

No comments:

Post a Comment